Friday, June 14, 2013

Above All I Am Loved - A Post of My Daughters Own Words

*My daughters own words only names have been removed*
I have been through much, three years of abuse from grandmother, years of abuse from my dad, and absolute idiocy from social services. Ya, my life hasn't been the greatest, but it is about to take a turn for the better, the tables have turned, the genie's out of the bottle, Pandora's box has opened, whatever you want to call it.
Yes, I am content.  I am about to get a new social worker, one of the best. (YAY!) There is going to be a big meeting, and my overnight visit went extremely well (except for being extremely short...). 
When I arrived the dogs went crazy. Sheena and Daya(dogs) were both barking as loud as they could. My moms partner and Mom were both excited (we were an hour late so they thought that we had been in a car crash, worried much?) My brother though was all grins. He was very happy to see me. I met Pax(cat) who was in heat and was extremely annoying. Their cat Zen (Prince's second life) usually runs from strangers, we became good friends instantly. My foster mom called me the cat whisperer (I guess I am), then my foster parents left.
Mom had made ribs, rice, vegetables and juice. It was so good. After I had a shower and we all went to bed. (My brother was very fussy.)
The next day the two cats woke me up and I let them out. I went back to bed. Later I was woken by my moms partner and I sat on the couch. Sheena was being sweet and Daya kept sniffing me. My moms partner made a delicious breakfast that will water anyone's mouth. After I got dressed my brother went for a nap. I did my homework and mom went on the computer. After homework was done I went on my IPod. Later we went shopping, I got three shirts and a pair of shorts. We had a lot of fun. When we arrived home mom made pizza while her partner and I got slurpies (mine is still at moms house which she better not throw out). We are pizza and watched Oz the Great and Powerful. I went for a shower and they made ice cream. I used my Proactive. I sat down as we all talked and laughed. Later we all went to bed. The next day I got up and had to pack and mom washed my clothes. I did the rest of my homework. Later they showed me around Medicine Hat. Lots of things to do there. If I ever get bored they might kick me outside. We stopped at the Dollar Giant and I got something's. We got home and I had pizza and ice cream for lunch. We sat and talked and mom took pictures. My foster parents picked me up at about 4:00. 
Through this whole experience I learned that I have been abused, hurt, neglected, but, above all I am loved. 

Return To Map Of The Blog Page

No comments:

Post a Comment