I hope you can read the sarcasm in those statements. I know that even though they ignore my emails, and i am doing emails again so I have written proof showing my repeated requests, they continue with their plan for getting my sons adopted out as soon as possible. They know if I can find a way to stop them they will have a lot of questions to answer. Some being:
1) Why did they believe a known abuser who had had 3 children removed from them for sever abuse over someone who had never physically harmed their children in any way?
2) Why did they continue to accept this same known abusers false accusations yet out right refuse to even consider looking at the mothers proof to the contrary even though it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the known abuser was lieing?
3) Why did all the workers refuse to talk to the step children or listen to the history they wanted to provide proving that my children were being manipulated, brain washed and abused?
4) and this is a big one. Why was the clause in Alberta Family Enhancement Act not followed. Clause : "subject to clauses (e) and (g), if a child has been exposed to domestic violence within the child’s family, intervention services should be provided to the family in a manner that supports the abused family members and prevents the need to remove the child from the custody of an abused family member;" It was obvious with my ex's convictions and admittance that I suffered from sever spousal abuse. Yet was I offered any help? No. Instead the department and later the judge refused to even look at that issue. Refused to acknowledge that I was in need of help and then later sought it out myself. They then instead used it against me that I sought out that help. And instead of helping to keep me(the abused family member) with my children they used the fact I sought out help as reasons to keep my kids from me. That I was choosing therapy over my children is how they put it because I went to a women's group for survivors of domestic violence once a week and of course the only day that group was running was the only day of course the department said I could see my kids. So why in my case was this direct clause totally ignored?
5) Once it was determined that they had been lied too and they had forced children to stay in a home and suffer through extreme abuse(they have to own some fault in that since I and the step kids had tried to tell them what was happening only to be ignored), had they not contacted me and determined to try and reunite a family that should have not been torn apart in the first place?
6) And if all else is ignored why is the mother(me) allowed to raise another baby, who is thriving, yet not allowed to have her children back? That makes no sense what so ever.
There are many other questions they would have to answer too but these are the huge ones. Which is why they continue to ignore my emails and push through adopting out my sons. Permanently sealing their fate and mine till they are adults.
On a positive note though my beautiful daughter and I continue to have contact through Facebook. She is growing into such an intelligent young lady. She gave me such a beautiful gift yesterday. A picture taken at Christmas time of her with her two brothers. They have grown so much. My oldest son is much taller but otherwise looks the same. A very handsome young man he is growing into being. My middle son has changed so much. It looks like he is finally gaining weight. I am so glad he is out from under my mothers abusive hand so that she can no longer starve him. He had such a big smile on his face. I miss them all so much. I also now know where my daughter attends school. She shared a picture of herself in her school jacket. I know I can't go and see her and that is such a cruel reality. I am not going to risk the department having to move her to a different home because I showed up. She likes that school. I just hate that I and my children are continuing to suffer all because of one woman's lies and revenge. That we are continuing to be kept apart because of all of that. It is just so wrong.
I am so glad to have my son to hug. It takes some of the sting away of missing his siblings so much. My daughter so badly wants to meet him. She wishes she could tell her brothers that they have a new baby brother. They can't even mention me. I cry at what so many have done and continue to do to my family.
Return To Map Of The Blog Page